why aren’t these being reblogged more often?
i rather see these than “keys in hand”
There are a few of those ‘movement series’ actually, I wouldn’t know their names but still.. Could always come in handy..
And remember: a kick to the penis doesn’t hurt. A kick to the testicles hurts, and a kick to the prostate is fucking excruciating.
A KICK TO THE PENIS DEFINITELY STILL HURTS
MAYBE NOT AS MUCH AS TO THE TESTICLES, SURE
BUT UM YEAH IF MY PENIS IS KICKED I WILL STILL BE WRITHING ON THE FLOOR
So I want to preface this with an apology, an apology that if moffat ever finds this post and uses any part thereof and makes it cannon, because some of these things are shocking, they are dark and some are awesome. So please, bear with me as I give to you my list of amazing thoughts from the season finale.
1. Just for funs, and because we know that he is really good at creating paradox machines, and we know that cloning is a possibility I would like to put out there that “The Master” could be the new incarnation of the Doctor from the time war. the one who broke his promise and did things that were not done in the name of the doctor. I leave that to the minds of greater or lesser men to make work :P
2. This is one I have had in my head for a while, the doctor and the master are brothers/twins.
3. We saw Clara on galifray, check. Only people there would be time lords and ladies, check. Timelords can regenerate, check. therefore Clara fought in the time war, and could have regenerated many times, WE COULD SEE CLARA THE TIME LADY IN FUTURE EPIDSODES.
4. based on clara being a time lady, she is the one “working in the shop” that gives clara the human original, the number for how to fix the internet that leads to her first actual meeting with the doctor.
5. Because she was a time lady, Clara may be the only other being in creation, besides river who still exists that knows the doctors name REGARDLESS of her reading the history of the time war.
Thats all for now, I will add more as they come to me though, hope you all have fun with my ideas.
Heard the story of Simon Pegg and Chris Pine fooling Benedict Cumberbatch into wearing protective ‘neutron cream’ on the set of Star Trek Into Darkness, only to later tell him it wasn’t really needed, and wasn’t even real?
Well, Mr Pegg finally just shared the photographic proof of this little jest on his Twitter account…