- Aries: says weird shit but makes you laugh soemhow
- Taurus: makes posts on fb that make them seem like an old person
- Gemini: way too excited abt everything
- Cancer: acts like tough shit but they rly a kitten w/ insecurities
- Leo: everyone loves them
- Virgo: loves puns (new years sex)
- Libra: cutie with a booty
- Scorpio: attention seeking loser
- Sagittarius: hottie that makes gr9 jokes
- Capricorn: thinks they know everything
- Aquarius: blackmails everyone
- Pisces: overly friendly
Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we’re flying into a mountain. This makes me feel…
scared of the mountain.
The Old Fisherman (1902)
The painting above by Tivadar Kosztka Csontváry has a pretty amazing secret to it which can be seen by using a mirror.
If you place the mirror exactly in the middle of the painting, on the left, you can see a man — wise-looking and sad — resting with his back to the serene mountains and the calm sea. He is God.
If you look to the right, you will see a man — evil-looking and menacing — with his back to the erupting volcano and the stormy sea. He is Devil
tbh dress codes are fine as long as they are about looking professional and appropriate for a learning/working environment and not about ‘don’t distract the boys’ and slut-shaming, and as long as it’s enforced equally for all genders
it is the sexist attitude about it that needs to be changed, not the fact that there *is* such a thing as dress codes